The Nero Multimedia Suite incorporates three major functions into a single package - a burning tool, a backup and restore feature and a video editor.
Since this is a complex program, the application takes a while to install. During this step, Nero offers to install the Nero Ask Toolbar on your system, but this is optional. On the other hand, installing Microsoft Silverlight is mandatory.
Here are some key features of "Nero 10":
Arrange Photos and Videos for High Quality Slide-shows and Movies:
· Easily arrange and edit photos and videos in the storyboard, and personalize with Movie Themes.
Multi-track Video Editing with Complete Keyframe Handling Option:
· Use multiple video graphics and audio tracks for true multi-track editing. Apply Picture-in-Picture effects, animate video, audio and overlay effects, and correct values dynamically by setting Keyframe properties.
Edit and Enhance Photos with Just One Click:
· Easily modify photos to achieve superb picture quality for your personal slideshow or movie projects.
Burn to Disc or Share to Social Communities, Slide-shows and Movies with Unique Premium Menus:
· Add menus to your slideshow projects and burn to DVD, AVCHD or Blu-ray Disc. Or choose the Advanced Authoring option to send your project straight to Nero Vision for advanced editing and authoring.
Quick, Easy, and Secure Disc Burning:
· Drag and drop to burn to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, hard drives, networks, and USB devices, and burn oversized files onto multiple discs. SecurDisc technology ensures data readability and offers password protection, encryptions and more.
Fully Controllable, Effective Backup in a Few Easy Steps:
· Fully customize your backup method, whether it’s easy one-click Autobackup, incremental, differential, full or update backup, then back up select files, entire systems or to multiple devices at once.
click here to download